Monday, July 25, 2011

New stuff and...other things!

So for those who don't already know but check this anyways (considering I NEVER update it...), I have received a temporary ban on y! D: It really sucks, but there's nothing I can do about it, so I'll be readily available here and by e-mail if you guys somehow need me... I have some new stuff though!


 Here is a super duper late trade with yaoimann (if anyone sees him, can they let him know I'm finally done? ^^;) of his two characters Mephias and Carnage. This is the picture that got me banned...xD; I'm a little upset that it can still be reported for perceived boobage, but apparently a giant penis isn't enough evidence that he's a guy, so I'll have to discuss with a mod how it can be fixed when I come back.

Here is also a late art trade for the amazing reap22; I don't know how good this is, so I am not entirely sure if I'll be posting it on y! at all ^^; Who doesn't love a hot cumslut though? ;)

I have more commissions in the works as well as collabs with kensoudojo and K3RRy, so be looking out for those whenever you can! There is one slot left for commissions, so if anyone would like one, just let me know. Hope everyone is all and well!

2 comments:

  1. Hey ad! Sucks about the suspension, although I can maybe see how the pecs look a bit like boobs. It's still majorly silly though. Anyway, I sent a PM to Yaoimann informing him of this post since you're not currently able to.

    And also I deleted the chatzy room because chatzy sucks and because no one was really showing up aside from me and one person, in case you were wondering what happened to it. Anyway, I'll probably add you on MSN in case you want to talk sometime during your suspension.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh,fuck,they are soooooo cooool!!!!*_______* And background soo beautiful!!!*o* It's really great work,big thanks and kiss to you)))))
    They banned you beacause of this work?(((( So bad((((((Maybe it's beacause Mephiases chest looking a little like woman chest?

    ReplyDelete